Data about individual dockless vehicle trips across the city, aggregated for individual privacy. Includes all company data merged into one file so trips are not linkable to a company.
Aggregation is at 3 decimals for latitude and longitude, which equates to about the block level. Times are rounded to the nearest 15 minutes. Vehicle ID has been removed for privacy/company concerns.
Data goes from August 2018 to now, updated monthly, with a delay of a few weeks.
Includes the following fields:
- TripID - a unquie ID created by Louisville Metro
- StartTime - rounded to the nearest 15 minutes
- EndTime - rounded to the nearest 15 minutes
- TripDuration - duration of the trip minutes
- TripDistance - distance of trip in miles based on company route data
- StartLatitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- StartLongitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- EndLatitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- EndLongitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- DayOfWeek - 1-7, useful for analysis
- HourNum - just the hour number 0-23 of the StartTime, useful for analysis
See the dataset main description and data dictionary for more for details.