Data about individual dockless vehicle trips across the city, aggregated for individual privacy. Includes all company data merged into one file so trips are not linkable to a company.
Aggregation is at 3 decimals for latitude and longitude, which equates to about the block level. Data fuzzed more for infrequent trip locations. Times are rounded to the nearest 15 minutes. Vehicle ID has been removed for privacy/company concerns.
Data goes from August 2018 to now, updated monthly, with a delay of a few weeks.
Includes the following fields:
- TripID - a unique ID created by Louisville Metro
- StartTime - rounded to the nearest 15 minutes
- EndTime - rounded to the nearest 15 minutes
- TripDuration - duration of the trip minutes
- TripDistance - distance of trip in miles based on company route data
- StartLatitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- StartLongitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- EndLatitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- EndLongitude - rounded to nearest 3 decimal places
- DayOfWeek - 1-7, useful for analysis
- HourNum - just the hour number 0-23 of the StartTime, useful for analysis
See the dataset main description and data dictionary for more for details.