This document details estimated expenditures related to COVID-19.
Please be advised that this information is a fluid, constantly changing report and this is a ONLY snapshot of it on the day in question.
Some of the entries represent encumbrances of intended expenditures which may or may not have occurred. An hypothetical (not actual) example would be Metro submitting a bid for masks for $600k and we ended up losing the bid. That estimated expenditure would be listed and “encumbered” on this list but ultimately removed since it was not successful.
Additionally, personnel costs are estimates based on daily time entries. Final personnel costs will be pulled from actual payroll totals which are processed every two weeks.
Data and Resources
- COVID-19 Daily Financial Report 4-17-20xlsx
COVID-19 Expenditures until 4-17-20.
- COVID-19 Daily Financial Report 4-24-20xlsx
COVID-19 Expenditures until 4-24-20.
- COVID-19 Daily Financial Report 5-1-20xlsx
COVID-19 Expenditures until 5-1-20.
- COVID-19 Daily Financial Report 5-8-20xlsx
COVID-19 Expenditures until 5-8-20.
- COVID-19 Daily Financial Report 5-15-20xlsx
COVID-19 Expenditures until 5-15-20
- COVID-19 Daily Financial Report 5-22-20xlsx
COVID-19 Expenditures until 5-22-20